What are the symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis?

The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis are allergic in nature, even though the causes are non-allergic. Symptoms include sneezing, nasal stuffiness, and phlegm in the throat. Since the problem is chronic in nature, the symptoms appear and disappear throughout the year.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Do nose disorders affect children differently than adults?
Some nose disorders are common to both children and adults with similar symptoms and treatments. Som...
Is it dangerous to hold in a sneeze?
Holding in a sneeze is like holding down the top of a jack-in-the-box. Why not just let it out? The ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?