What are the symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis?

The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis are allergic in nature, even though the causes are non-allergic. Symptoms include sneezing, nasal stuffiness, and phlegm in the throat. Since the problem is chronic in nature, the symptoms appear and disappear throughout the year.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
Dr. Christopher Maloney, NDDr. Christopher Maloney, ND
A large number of alternative treatments treat allergic rhinitis. Many programs and supplements focu...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
The nose is just one of many parts of the body that can be affected by allergies. And nose disorders...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?