What are the symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis?

The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis are allergic in nature, even though the causes are non-allergic. Symptoms include sneezing, nasal stuffiness, and phlegm in the throat. Since the problem is chronic in nature, the symptoms appear and disappear throughout the year.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Are there alternative treatments for nose disorders?
The symptoms of nose disorders may be treatable with some alternative treatments. Nasal irrigation, ...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
When you blow your nose too hard with a cold or sinusitis, this can close the eustachian tube, which...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?