What are the symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

After causing inflammation of the throat, sinuses, and nose, neutrophilic rhinosinusitis results in specific symptoms like post-nasal drip and sinus pain. Rhinosinusitis can cause congestion and pain in the sinuses as well as halitosis, coughing, and swelling. There is often mucus discharge, and occasionally, fever and chills resulting from the infection spreading to the rest of the body.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
Cigarette smoking negatively affects every organ in your body, including your nose. While cigarette ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?