What are the symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

After causing inflammation of the throat, sinuses, and nose, neutrophilic rhinosinusitis results in specific symptoms like post-nasal drip and sinus pain. Rhinosinusitis can cause congestion and pain in the sinuses as well as halitosis, coughing, and swelling. There is often mucus discharge, and occasionally, fever and chills resulting from the infection spreading to the rest of the body.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
What is seasonal allergic rhinitis?
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is another name for hay fever, which is an allergic reaction to seasonal ...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?