Should I talk to my doctor about my structural rhinitis symptoms?

Always talk to your Doctor if you have any questions or concerns. You may try over-the-counter medications. If they do not relieve the symptoms or if the symptoms are too severe, then you should consult a doctor. Symptoms of structural rhinitis are very similar to other forms of rhinitis, so your symptoms may be indicative of an allergic cause or an alternative non-allergic cause.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
Is laryngeal papillomatosis considered a nose disorder?
Laryngeal papillomatosis is a tumor of the voice box caused by the human papillomavirus. Although la...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?