Should I see an otolaryngologist about my deviated septum?

An otolaryngologist is a doctor who specializes in conditions that affect the ears, nose, and throat. If you have a severely deviated septum your doctor may recommend that you consult an otolaryngologist to discuss your treatment options. They will be able to determine whether or not you should have surgery to fix your condition.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my non-allergic rhinitis symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Symptoms such as nasal congestion are related to non-allergic rhinitis and can recur year-round. In ...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Nasal congestion can impair your hearing if it causes your eustachian tubes to be blocked. Whether t...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?