Should I see an otolaryngologist about my deviated septum?

An otolaryngologist is a doctor who specializes in conditions that affect the ears, nose, and throat. If you have a severely deviated septum your doctor may recommend that you consult an otolaryngologist to discuss your treatment options. They will be able to determine whether or not you should have surgery to fix your condition.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How does non-allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Non-allergic rhinitis is caused by many things, including the common cold. About 1 billion people ar...
Is there a cure for nose disorders?
Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A dev...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?