Who is at risk for developing rhinophyma?

While cases of rhinophyma have been reported in people as young as 20, generally the condition occurs in Caucasian men between ages 40 and 60. It can affect women as well, but is 12 times as likely in men.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is a stuffy nose a type of nose disorder?
A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, is not so much a type of nose disorder as it is a sym...
What is seasonal allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is another name for hay fever, which is an allergic reaction to seasonal ...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?