Who is at risk for developing rhinophyma?

While cases of rhinophyma have been reported in people as young as 20, generally the condition occurs in Caucasian men between ages 40 and 60. It can affect women as well, but is 12 times as likely in men.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is a stuffy nose a type of nose disorder?
A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, is not so much a type of nose disorder as it is a sym...
Is laryngeal papillomatosis considered a nose disorder?
Laryngeal papillomatosis is a tumor of the voice box caused by the human papillomavirus. Although la...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?