Who is at risk for developing rhinophyma?

While cases of rhinophyma have been reported in people as young as 20, generally the condition occurs in Caucasian men between ages 40 and 60. It can affect women as well, but is 12 times as likely in men.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do other illnesses affect nose disorders?
Some inflammatory nose disorders, like rhinitis, may be complicated by conditions such as asthma, lu...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Nasal congestion can impair your hearing if it causes your eustachian tubes to be blocked. Whether t...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?