What is the rate of incidence for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

The rate of incidence for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis is somewhat unknown. However, the rate of incidence for common rhinosinusitis is anywhere from 10 to 15 million cases annually. It is one of them most common medical conditions. Acute rhinosinusitis will usually endure for about 30 days, while chronic rhinosinusitis will last from more than 8 or 12 weeks.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?