What is the rate of incidence for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

The rate of incidence for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis is somewhat unknown. However, the rate of incidence for common rhinosinusitis is anywhere from 10 to 15 million cases annually. It is one of them most common medical conditions. Acute rhinosinusitis will usually endure for about 30 days, while chronic rhinosinusitis will last from more than 8 or 12 weeks.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How do medications treat nose disorders?
Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the d...
Is it dangerous to hold in a sneeze?
Holding in a sneeze is like holding down the top of a jack-in-the-box. Why not just let it out? The ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?