What is the rate of incidence for choanal atresia?

Choanal atresia is rare Approximately one in every 7,000 to 10,000 births results in a newborn with choanal atresia. The disorder often occurs with other congenital conditions.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?