How do other illnesses affect vasomotor rhinitis?

There are several ways that other illnesses affect vasomotor rhinitis. Very often, nonallergic rhinitis stems from a viral infection such as influenza (flu) or a cold and becomes chronic. Health problems such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, and lupus can cause or aggravate the disease.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?