How do other illnesses affect neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

There are some illnesses that put you at risk for developing neutrophilic rhinosinusitis. These illnesses include cystic fibrosis, gastroesophageal reflux, a weakened immune system, asthma, and allergies. Neutrophilic rhinosinusitis can also cause different ailments like asthma attacks, meningitis, vision problems, and blood clots.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are some triggers of non-allergic rhinitis?
Rhinitis is a condition in which the blood vessels that line the nose become inflamed and swollen, c...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?