How do I manage vasomotor rhinitis on a daily basis?

There are several ways to manage vasomotor rhinitis on a daily basis. It is important not to overuse decongestants because they can actually worsen the condition over time. Inhale steam, drink water and juices, and avoid caffeine, smoke, and irritants to keep rhinitis in check.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do I manage my allergic rhinitis on a daily basis?
Pay attention to what brings on your allergic rhinitis symptoms, and try to avoid those allergens th...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
If possible, the best treatment for perennial allergies is to remove the allergen from the environme...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?