How do I manage vasomotor rhinitis on a daily basis?

There are several ways to manage vasomotor rhinitis on a daily basis. It is important not to overuse decongestants because they can actually worsen the condition over time. Inhale steam, drink water and juices, and avoid caffeine, smoke, and irritants to keep rhinitis in check.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
The nose is just one of many parts of the body that can be affected by allergies. And nose disorders...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Nasal congestion can impair your hearing if it causes your eustachian tubes to be blocked. Whether t...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?