How do I manage my rhinitis medicamentosa on a daily basis?

The best way to manage rhinitis medicamentosa on a daily basis is to discontinue using the nasal sprays or drops that cause the condition. You may also want to use non-medicated means of treating inflammation and congestion of the nasal passages such as saline drops. Using a humidifier and drinking plenty of water can help manage some of the symptoms as well.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How does non-allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Non-allergic rhinitis is caused by many things, including the common cold. About 1 billion people ar...
Are nose disorders more common for pregnant women?
Pregnant women experience hormonal changes that sometimes cause symptoms like nasal congestion or ru...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?