How do I manage my rhinitis medicamentosa on a daily basis?

The best way to manage rhinitis medicamentosa on a daily basis is to discontinue using the nasal sprays or drops that cause the condition. You may also want to use non-medicated means of treating inflammation and congestion of the nasal passages such as saline drops. Using a humidifier and drinking plenty of water can help manage some of the symptoms as well.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?