How do I manage nose disorders on a daily basis?

Managing nose disorders may be as simple as keeping your nasal passages clear by blowing your nose. Inflammatory conditions can be handled with medical treatments and home remedies like using an air humidifier. On the other hand, you may need to use a combination of nasal sprays, decongestants, steroids, or even surgery to resolve problems that arise from nose disorders.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Allergies are often the cause of nose disorders like rhinitis and chronic sinusitis, but allergies a...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?