Is there a cure for rhinitis medicamentosa?

Rhinitis medicamentosa can be cured. The first step is to discontinue use of the nasal spray or drops that has caused the condition. Additional medications may also need to be prescribed by your doctor, but symptoms can usually be cleared up in a short period of time.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?