Is there a cure for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

There is a cure for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis, but this cure differs depending on the cause of your rhinosinusitis. If your neutrophilic rhinosinusitis is caused by a viral infection like a cold or flu, you do not need treatment and the condition will heal on its own. Viruses usually just run their course and do not need to be treated by antibiotic. Instead, you can use home remedies to treat the symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis. If your cold develops into a sinus infection, however, an antibiotic can help to cure the infection.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
If possible, the best treatment for perennial allergies is to remove the allergen from the environme...
Can nose disorders be prevented?
Nose disorders cannot be completely prevented, but avoiding triggers and irritants that lead to infl...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?