Is there a cure for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

There is a cure for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis, but this cure differs depending on the cause of your rhinosinusitis. If your neutrophilic rhinosinusitis is caused by a viral infection like a cold or flu, you do not need treatment and the condition will heal on its own. Viruses usually just run their course and do not need to be treated by antibiotic. Instead, you can use home remedies to treat the symptoms of neutrophilic rhinosinusitis. If your cold develops into a sinus infection, however, an antibiotic can help to cure the infection.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Are there ever complications to surgery for nose disorders?
As with any surgery, nose disorder surgeries pose certain risk of complication. In addition to c...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?