Is there a cure for catarrh?

Catarrh usually clears up on its own after a few days. In the case of chronic catarrh, you might have to identify and treat the cause to clear up symptoms. Most, if not all, cases of catarrh will clear up with medication and active irritant avoidance.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How does perennial allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Like seasonal allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergies, perennial allergic rhinitis occurs whe...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?