Is there a cure for catarrh?

Catarrh usually clears up on its own after a few days. In the case of chronic catarrh, you might have to identify and treat the cause to clear up symptoms. Most, if not all, cases of catarrh will clear up with medication and active irritant avoidance.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is a stuffy nose a type of nose disorder?
A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, is not so much a type of nose disorder as it is a sym...
Should I talk to my doctor about a nose disorder?
Nose disorders can interrupt daily activity and sleep. Some symptoms of nose disorders are common to...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?