Is structural rhinitis serious?

Structural rhinitis is not serious, but can cause a significant amount of discomfort. If it is caused by a deviated septum, you could experience frequent sinus infections and nose bleeds. If your symptoms become serious, then, you should see a doctor.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
Should I talk to my doctor about my non-allergic rhinitis symptoms?
Symptoms such as nasal congestion are related to non-allergic rhinitis and can recur year-round. In ...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?