Is structural rhinitis serious?

Structural rhinitis is not serious, but can cause a significant amount of discomfort. If it is caused by a deviated septum, you could experience frequent sinus infections and nose bleeds. If your symptoms become serious, then, you should see a doctor.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
Does nasal lavage help with nose disorders?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Nasal Lavage can give temporary relief of nasal congestion by rinsing out thick mucus from the nose....
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?