Is neutrophilic rhinosinusitis serious?

Neutrophilic rhinosinusitis can be very serious. In some cases, the infection that caused the neutrophilic rhinosinusitis can spread to other parts of the body resulting in fever and chills. Complications also include asthma attacks, meningitis, vision damage, and blood clots.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is seasonal allergic rhinitis?
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is another name for hay fever, which is an allergic reaction to seasonal ...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?