Is neutrophilic rhinosinusitis serious?

Neutrophilic rhinosinusitis can be very serious. In some cases, the infection that caused the neutrophilic rhinosinusitis can spread to other parts of the body resulting in fever and chills. Complications also include asthma attacks, meningitis, vision damage, and blood clots.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
What can cause nasal drip?
MediGuardMediGuard
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?