Plus, your body is trying to clear out your pharynx-and that's a good thing. To help the sneeze come out, look at a bright light. This stimulates the optic nerve, which crosses wires with the sneeze center. The added irritation of an adjacent nerve will get the sneeze going.
- Q What are nose disorders?
- Q Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
- Q Does nasal lavage help with nose disorders?
- Q What risk factors are associated with a tumor in the nose or sinuses?
- Q How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
- Q What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?