Plus, your body is trying to clear out your pharynx-and that's a good thing. To help the sneeze come out, look at a bright light. This stimulates the optic nerve, which crosses wires with the sneeze center. The added irritation of an adjacent nerve will get the sneeze going.
- Q Are there ever complications to surgery for nose disorders?
- Q Is a stuffy nose a type of nose disorder?
- Q How do other illnesses affect nose disorders?
- Q How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
- Q What can I do about my runny nose?
- Q How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?