Is a deviated septum contagious?

A deviated septum is not contagious. It is a physical condition that you're either born with or you get as the result of an injury. You can not get one from coming in contact with someone else who has one.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
When you blow your nose too hard with a cold or sinusitis, this can close the eustachian tube, which...
How does perennial allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Like seasonal allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergies, perennial allergic rhinitis occurs whe...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?