Is a deviated septum contagious?

A deviated septum is not contagious. It is a physical condition that you're either born with or you get as the result of an injury. You can not get one from coming in contact with someone else who has one.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is laryngeal papillomatosis considered a nose disorder?
Laryngeal papillomatosis is a tumor of the voice box caused by the human papillomavirus. Although la...
Is a stuffy nose a type of nose disorder?
A stuffy nose, also known as nasal congestion, is not so much a type of nose disorder as it is a sym...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?