Is there a cure for structural rhinitis?

Yes, there is a cure for structural rhinitis. It can be cured if the structural abnormality is corrected. Thus, surgery may result in a full recovery.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is an irritation of the nasal passages. Allergens in your environment can cause al...
What else besides GERD can cause mucous in my nose and throat?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Mucous is naturally present in the throat. The sensation of "post nasal drip" or mucous in the throa...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?