Is there a cure for structural rhinitis?

Yes, there is a cure for structural rhinitis. It can be cured if the structural abnormality is corrected. Thus, surgery may result in a full recovery.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What causes perennial allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Allergic rhinitis is a type of rhinitis caused by an allergy. When a person breathes in an allergen,...
How can I get rid of my chronic nasal congestion?
Chronic nasal congestion can be treated in a variety of ways. One the easiest and most effective met...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?