What increases my risk for acute rhinitis?

Young children and people with immune system problems are at a greater risk of acute rhinitis caused by the common cold. People with allergies to substances commonly found in their environments, such as dust or pollen, are more likely to get allergic rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do I manage nose disorders on a daily basis?
Managing nose disorders may be as simple as keeping your nasal passages clear by blowing your nose. ...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?