What increases my risk for acute rhinitis?

Young children and people with immune system problems are at a greater risk of acute rhinitis caused by the common cold. People with allergies to substances commonly found in their environments, such as dust or pollen, are more likely to get allergic rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Do nose disorders affect children differently than adults?
Some nose disorders are common to both children and adults with similar symptoms and treatments. Som...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
If possible, the best treatment for perennial allergies is to remove the allergen from the environme...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?