How do other illnesses affect perennial allergic rhinitis?

Asthma is associated with allergic rhinitis. Asthma may increase your chances of getting perennial allergic rhinitis from an allergic reaction. Allergies may, in turn, increase your chances of having asthma. Having any type of allergy increases your chances of getting another, different type of allergy.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?