How can vasomotor rhinitis affect pregnancy?

The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis may be aggravated during pregnancy because of hormonal changes. The aggravation might be due to increased activity levels in hormones such as estrogen and progesterone. Saline rinses and appropriate exercise are effective ways of treating the condition during pregnancy.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
Dr. Christopher Maloney, NDDr. Christopher Maloney, ND
A large number of alternative treatments treat allergic rhinitis. Many programs and supplements focu...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?