How can vasomotor rhinitis affect pregnancy?

The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis may be aggravated during pregnancy because of hormonal changes. The aggravation might be due to increased activity levels in hormones such as estrogen and progesterone. Saline rinses and appropriate exercise are effective ways of treating the condition during pregnancy.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
How does perennial allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Like seasonal allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergies, perennial allergic rhinitis occurs whe...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?