How does vasomotor rhinitis affect my quality of life?

The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis are not serious in nature but can disrupt your daily routine completely. Sometimes the medication have side effects that make things worse. Therefore, in case the symptoms persist, it is a good idea to consult a doctor immediately.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
What can cause growths in the nose that occasionally bleed?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
There are many things that grow in noses that can occasionally bleed. Without seeing what is growing...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?