How does structural rhinitis affect the body?

Structural rhinitis affects the body by causing the nasal passage to become inflamed. The sinuses may also become affected as well. The result is very similar to that of a rhinitis that is caused by allergies. The blood vessels inside your nose become expanded and cause the nasal lining to swell.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
Does nasal lavage help with nose disorders?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Nasal Lavage can give temporary relief of nasal congestion by rinsing out thick mucus from the nose....
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?