How does skin color affect rhinophyma?

Rosacea, the skin condition which in its advanced stages can lead to rhinophyma, mostly affects people with light skin. However, rosacea can affect people with any skin color. The condition is not as obvious in people with dark skin, and may not be recognized as often.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?