How are sinusitis and rhinitis treated?

Alen N. Cohen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Medicine and surgery can treat sinusitis, but rhinitis is treated with a nasal spray. In this video, sinus surgeon Alen Cohen, MD, FACS, of West Hills Hospital, describes what causes rhinitis and sinusitis and shares treatments for both.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?