How do I prepare for an appointment to diagnose structural rhinitis?

To prepare for your doctor's appointment, you should make sure that you write down all of your recent symptoms. Additionally, you should have your medical history ready. Know which medications you have been taking recently and how they have affected your symptoms. Also, be sure you mention to your doctor any recent surgery or injuries you may have had.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Does smoking cigarettes lead to nose disorders?
Cigarette smoking negatively affects every organ in your body, including your nose. While cigarette ...
Is it dangerous to hold in a sneeze?
Holding in a sneeze is like holding down the top of a jack-in-the-box. Why not just let it out? The ...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?