How do I prepare for an appointment to diagnose structural rhinitis?

To prepare for your doctor's appointment, you should make sure that you write down all of your recent symptoms. Additionally, you should have your medical history ready. Know which medications you have been taking recently and how they have affected your symptoms. Also, be sure you mention to your doctor any recent surgery or injuries you may have had.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do I care for someone with non-allergic rhinitis?
If you are caring for someone who has non-allergic rhinitis, there are things you can do to help the...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?