How does neutrophilic rhinosinusitis affect the body?

Neutrophilic rhinosinusitis can affect the body because of its association with viral and sinus infections. Rhinosinusitis usually affects the sinuses by causing inflammation because of an infection. This swelling can lead to congestion, halitosis, coughing, and pain. In rare cases, the infection spreads to other parts of the body, resulting in fever and chills.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
What can I do for nasal congestion?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine speciali...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?