How do medications treat structural rhinitis?

Medications can be used to reduce the symptoms of structural rhinitis. This may include corticosteroids and antihistamines. Nasal decongestants and nasal cortisones sprays may also be used. None of these options will fix the structural abnormality that causes the symptoms.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is it dangerous to hold in a sneeze?
Holding in a sneeze is like holding down the top of a jack-in-the-box. Why not just let it out? The ...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?