How do medications treat nose disorders?

Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the discomfort in the nose. Nasal sprays are often used to avoid the negative side effects of oral steroids when treating inflammatory issues. For a nosebleed, medicines restrict the flow of blood in the blood vessels.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
When you blow your nose too hard with a cold or sinusitis, this can close the eustachian tube, which...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?