How do I manage my catarrh on a daily basis?

You can manage the discomfort of catarrh on a daily basis by taking decongestants as directed. Avoid further triggers that might prolong catarrh. Keep eating and drinking as part of a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep so that you do not further weaken your immune system.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Why do I keep getting bloody noses?
There are two types of bloody noses. In this video, Dr. Oz discusses the kind of bloody nose to ...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?