How do I manage my catarrh on a daily basis?

You can manage the discomfort of catarrh on a daily basis by taking decongestants as directed. Avoid further triggers that might prolong catarrh. Keep eating and drinking as part of a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep so that you do not further weaken your immune system.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
How do I manage nose disorders on a daily basis?
Managing nose disorders may be as simple as keeping your nasal passages clear by blowing your nose. ...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?