How long does vasomotor rhinitis last?

Vasomotor rhinitis can be a chronic, or long-term, problem. The symptoms can last for hours or days together. Vasomotor rhinitis could be recurrent throughout the year. If not checked and treated in time, it could develop into a severe health problem such as chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What risk factors are associated with a tumor in the nose or sinuses?
Satish Govindaraj, MDSatish Govindaraj, MD
Risk factors associated with an increased chance of developing malignant tumors of the nose and ...
What can cause nasal drip?
MediGuardMediGuard
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?