How long does vasomotor rhinitis last?

Vasomotor rhinitis can be a chronic, or long-term, problem. The symptoms can last for hours or days together. Vasomotor rhinitis could be recurrent throughout the year. If not checked and treated in time, it could develop into a severe health problem such as chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
Is a nose disorder serious?
Unless a nose disorder is the result of a malignant tumor or causes serious obstruction to the airwa...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?