How is rhinophyma diagnosed?

Rhinophyma is usually apparent from its symptoms. In some rare cases, doctors may use a biopsy of the affected tissue to confirm the diagnosis. If you have rosacea, a condition that can lead to rhinophyma, your doctor may suspect rhinophyma more readily.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
How does perennial allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Like seasonal allergic rhinitis caused by seasonal allergies, perennial allergic rhinitis occurs whe...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?