How is infective rhinitis diagnosed?

Most people can self-diagnose infective rhinitis (the common cold). The symptoms are easy to recognize. They include a stuffy and runny nose, throat irritation, and a feeling of being unwell and tired.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Are there alternative treatments for nose disorders?
The symptoms of nose disorders may be treatable with some alternative treatments. Nasal irrigation, ...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?