How is infective rhinitis diagnosed?

Most people can self-diagnose infective rhinitis (the common cold). The symptoms are easy to recognize. They include a stuffy and runny nose, throat irritation, and a feeling of being unwell and tired.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?