How do other illnesses affect structural rhinitis?

Other illnesses may affect structural rhinitis by intensifying the symptoms. When structural rhinitis is present along with another type of non-allergic or allergic rhinitis, all conditions need to be treated. If your structural rhinitis is caused by a deviated septum, it is possible to have frequent sinus infections. The sinus infections cause facial pain and headaches.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
What can cause nasal drip?
MediGuardMediGuard
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?