How common is vasomotor rhinitis?

According to the National Rhinitis Classification Task Force, 17 million Americans have nonallergic rhinitis, one type of which is vasomotor rhinitis. This is a problem common to both children and adults. The condition is likely to be aggravated by frequent changes in temperature and dry air.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are some triggers of non-allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Rhinitis is a condition in which the blood vessels that line the nose become inflamed and swollen, c...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?