How common is vasomotor rhinitis?

According to the National Rhinitis Classification Task Force, 17 million Americans have nonallergic rhinitis, one type of which is vasomotor rhinitis. This is a problem common to both children and adults. The condition is likely to be aggravated by frequent changes in temperature and dry air.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How are sinusitis and rhinitis treated?
Alen N. Cohen, MDAlen N. Cohen, MD
Medicine and surgery can treat sinusitis, but rhinitis is treated with a nasal spray. In this video,...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?