How common is acute rhinitis?

Acute rhinitis is extremely common. Adults often have two or three colds each year, and children have around eight colds a year. Allergies, especially seasonal allergies, are also very common; as many as 30% of the world population suffers allergic rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?