How do I care for someone with neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

You can help care for someone with neutrophilic rhinosinusitis by providing them with the care and support that they need. They may require help with various home treatments to aid sinus drainage. These include steaming the sinus cavities, getting rest, drinking fluids, and using a nasal lavage. If your loved one is taking any medication for their neutrophilic rhinosinusitis, be sure to administer the medication as indicated by the doctor.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
What risk factors are associated with a tumor in the nose or sinuses?
Satish Govindaraj, MDSatish Govindaraj, MD
Risk factors associated with an increased chance of developing malignant tumors of the nose and ...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?