How do I care for someone with neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

You can help care for someone with neutrophilic rhinosinusitis by providing them with the care and support that they need. They may require help with various home treatments to aid sinus drainage. These include steaming the sinus cavities, getting rest, drinking fluids, and using a nasal lavage. If your loved one is taking any medication for their neutrophilic rhinosinusitis, be sure to administer the medication as indicated by the doctor.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What else besides GERD can cause mucous in my nose and throat?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Mucous is naturally present in the throat. The sensation of "post nasal drip" or mucous in the throa...
Should I talk to my doctor about a nose disorder?
Nose disorders can interrupt daily activity and sleep. Some symptoms of nose disorders are common to...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?