How do I care for a child with choanal atresia?

If your child has choanal atresia, you must seek out professional help. The condition needs to be treated with surgery. The best way to care for your infant is to not delay and ensure that your child is breathing freely as soon as possible.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
How do medications treat nose disorders?
Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the d...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?