How are nasal polyps treated?

Alen N. Cohen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Nasal and sinus polyps can be treated with medications or surgery. In this video, Alen Cohen, MD, FACS, of West Hills Hospital, explains when surgery is necessary and how nasal steroid sprays help stop polyps from reforming.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Is there a cure for nose disorders?
Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A dev...
What increases my risk for nose disorders?
Your risk for nose disorders increases depending on your health and your level of activity. Structur...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?