How are nasal polyps treated?

Alen N. Cohen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Nasal and sinus polyps can be treated with medications or surgery. In this video, Alen Cohen, MD, FACS, of West Hills Hospital, explains when surgery is necessary and how nasal steroid sprays help stop polyps from reforming.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?