Is hay fever a common version of rhinitis?

Hay fever is very common version of rhinitis. At least one in five Americans has hay fever, also known as allergic rhinitis. Though the condition can interfere with your daily activity, treatment can be very helpful in managing rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can I do for nasal congestion?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine speciali...
What is seasonal allergic rhinitis?
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is another name for hay fever, which is an allergic reaction to seasonal ...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?