Is hay fever a common version of rhinitis?

Hay fever is very common version of rhinitis. At least one in five Americans has hay fever, also known as allergic rhinitis. Though the condition can interfere with your daily activity, treatment can be very helpful in managing rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are the treatment options for perennial allergic rhinitis?
Dr. Christopher Maloney, NDDr. Christopher Maloney, ND
A large number of alternative treatments treat allergic rhinitis. Many programs and supplements focu...
Should I talk to my doctor about my non-allergic rhinitis symptoms?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Symptoms such as nasal congestion are related to non-allergic rhinitis and can recur year-round. In ...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?