Does catarrh affect children differently than adults?

Catarrh affects both children and adults. Some medication may have different effects on children rather than adults, but there are usually children's versions of these medications. It is not recommended that children do steam treatment because of the possibility of steam burns.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is seasonal allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Seasonal allergic rhinitis is another name for hay fever, which is an allergic reaction to seasonal ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?