Does anosmia affect children differently than adults?

There is no evidence to suggest that anosmia affects children differently than adults. People who are born with anosmia are very rare. Anosmia is much more common in people who are older than age 50.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with nose disorders?
Caring for someone with a nose disorder requires first determining the cause. If a broken nose or ot...
Can nose disorders be prevented?
Nose disorders cannot be completely prevented, but avoiding triggers and irritants that lead to infl...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?