Should I talk to my doctor about my vasomotor rhinitis symptoms?

If you have vasomotor rhinitis, there are several cases that require that you see a doctor. If you have severe symptoms, you should see if your doctor can help you. Another reason to see your doctor is if your self-care strategies or over-the-counter medications are not relieving your symptoms. You should also talk to a doctor as soon as you realize that over-the-counter drugs are not helping or resulting in annoying side effects.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?