Should I talk to my doctor about my vasomotor rhinitis symptoms?

If you have vasomotor rhinitis, there are several cases that require that you see a doctor. If you have severe symptoms, you should see if your doctor can help you. Another reason to see your doctor is if your self-care strategies or over-the-counter medications are not relieving your symptoms. You should also talk to a doctor as soon as you realize that over-the-counter drugs are not helping or resulting in annoying side effects.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How do I care for someone with non-allergic rhinitis?
If you are caring for someone who has non-allergic rhinitis, there are things you can do to help the...
What can I do for nasal congestion?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Natural remedies can be effective for clearing a stuffy nose, says integrative medicine speciali...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?