Is it choanal atresia if my child is having difficulty breathing?

If your child is having difficulty breathing, then you will need to seek immediate help. Difficulty breathing is the main sign of choanal atresia. However, it may be indicative of another condition. Either way, it is a serious problem that should be looked into.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Are nose disorders more common for pregnant women?
Pregnant women experience hormonal changes that sometimes cause symptoms like nasal congestion or ru...
What are the treatment options for non-allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatments for non-allergic rhinitis vary, depending on severity and type of symptoms. If your sympt...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?