Is it choanal atresia if my child is having difficulty breathing?

If your child is having difficulty breathing, then you will need to seek immediate help. Difficulty breathing is the main sign of choanal atresia. However, it may be indicative of another condition. Either way, it is a serious problem that should be looked into.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Why do I keep getting bloody noses?
There are two types of bloody noses. In this video, Dr. Oz discusses the kind of bloody nose to ...
How does non-allergic rhinitis affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Non-allergic rhinitis is caused by many things, including the common cold. About 1 billion people ar...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?