Is it choanal atresia if my child is having difficulty breathing?

If your child is having difficulty breathing, then you will need to seek immediate help. Difficulty breathing is the main sign of choanal atresia. However, it may be indicative of another condition. Either way, it is a serious problem that should be looked into.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for allergic rhinitis?
If your allergic rhinitis symptoms are interfering with your daily life, you should talk to your doc...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?