Is there a cure for vasomotor rhinitis?

Vasomotor rhinitis has no cure beyond avoiding things that trigger the condition if possible. However, there are medications to treat the symptoms. Simple home remedies such as inhaling steam can help keep the symptoms in check.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How can I get rid of my chronic nasal congestion?
Chronic nasal congestion can be treated in a variety of ways. One the easiest and most effective met...
How does nasal congestion impair my hearing?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Nasal congestion can impair your hearing if it causes your eustachian tubes to be blocked. Whether t...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?