Is there a cure for vasomotor rhinitis?

Vasomotor rhinitis has no cure beyond avoiding things that trigger the condition if possible. However, there are medications to treat the symptoms. Simple home remedies such as inhaling steam can help keep the symptoms in check.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Should I talk to my doctor about a nose disorder?
Nose disorders can interrupt daily activity and sleep. Some symptoms of nose disorders are common to...
How do I manage my allergic rhinitis on a daily basis?
Pay attention to what brings on your allergic rhinitis symptoms, and try to avoid those allergens th...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?