Is there a cure for non-allergic rhinitis?

There is no cure for non-allergic rhinitis. However, you can prevent symptoms by avoiding the primary cause or following your doctor's treatment plan. In some instances, severe complications such as difficulty breathing and infection can occur, but these are rare. Non-allergic rhinitis is more bothersome than serious.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How do medications treat nose disorders?
Medications used to treat nose disorders usually work on reducing the inflammation that causes the d...
What can cause growths in the nose that occasionally bleed?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
There are many things that grow in noses that can occasionally bleed. Without seeing what is growing...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?