Is there a cure for non-allergic rhinitis?

There is no cure for non-allergic rhinitis. However, you can prevent symptoms by avoiding the primary cause or following your doctor's treatment plan. In some instances, severe complications such as difficulty breathing and infection can occur, but these are rare. Non-allergic rhinitis is more bothersome than serious.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
How are sinusitis and rhinitis treated?
Alen N. Cohen, MDAlen N. Cohen, MD
Medicine and surgery can treat sinusitis, but rhinitis is treated with a nasal spray. In this video,...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?