Is there a cure for acute rhinitis?

Acute rhinitis may be caused by a virus (the common cold) or by allergies. There is no cure, and no vaccine, for the common cold. A cold may last a week or two but will go away on its own. There is also no cure for allergies. However, there are very successful treatments.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
How can I get rid of my chronic nasal congestion?
Chronic nasal congestion can be treated in a variety of ways. One the easiest and most effective met...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?