Is there a cure for acute rhinitis?

Acute rhinitis may be caused by a virus (the common cold) or by allergies. There is no cure, and no vaccine, for the common cold. A cold may last a week or two but will go away on its own. There is also no cure for allergies. However, there are very successful treatments.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Is a nose disorder serious?
Unless a nose disorder is the result of a malignant tumor or causes serious obstruction to the airwa...
Is it dangerous to hold in a sneeze?
Holding in a sneeze is like holding down the top of a jack-in-the-box. Why not just let it out? The ...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?