Is there a cure for acute rhinitis?

Acute rhinitis may be caused by a virus (the common cold) or by allergies. There is no cure, and no vaccine, for the common cold. A cold may last a week or two but will go away on its own. There is also no cure for allergies. However, there are very successful treatments.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is an irritation of the nasal passages. Allergens in your environment can cause al...
Is there a cure for nose disorders?
Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A dev...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?