Can changes in weather cause vasomotor rhinitis?

If you have vasomotor rhinitis, you may be affected by the weather. Frequent changes in temperature can cause or worsen the condition. Also a dry climate can be a major contributor.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are the treatment options for nose disorders?
Minor nose disorders like a runny nose may be treated with an over-the-counter medicine, but some di...
What are the treatment options for non-allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Treatments for non-allergic rhinitis vary, depending on severity and type of symptoms. If your sympt...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?